- Tyre Changers
- Automatic Leverless
- TOP Professional
- Wheel Balancers
- Wheel Aligners
- Electromechanical 2-Posts Lifts
- Electromechanical Two Posts Baseless Lifts
- Electro-Hydraulic 2 Post Lifts
- In-ground piston lifts
- Low Profile Double Scissor Lift
- Double scissor lifts
- Mid-rise Lifts
- Scissor Lifts Electro-Hydraulic
- 4 Posts Lifts Electro-Hydraulic
- Mobile Columns
- In Ground Truck Lifts
- Commercial Vehicle Platform Lifts
- 4 Post Lifts Electro-Mechanical
- Test Lanes
- Other Products
COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SCISSORS LIFTS
The best solution for a rational workshop:
• space saving when lift is raised
• obstacle free floor space when lift is fully lowered.
No cross rails or torsion bars between lifting platforms (for maximum accessibility in the working area).
All pivot points made with self lubricating bushings for long life.
Mechanical locking device with automatic engagement and pneumatic release, ensuring maximum safety when lift is in standing position.
Start-up pistons to minimize stress in the early stage of lifting.
Hydraulic synchronisation of the platforms, independently from the load distribution, by means of:
1) self-regulating device
2) patented start-up valve
Platform surface in ribbed anti-slip steel plate.
Models SRS 7090-7130-7180-7250N-7330 can be twinned as follows:
SRS 7180P – SRS 7250NP – SRS 7330P
Lifts with recess in the front of the platforms to house:
– hydraulic play detector (S718PA2)
– turning plates for wheel alignment (S718PA3)
The lift can also be supplied with both accessories (S718PA1): the turning plates are positioned on top of the play detector plates, at the same level as the platforms, to carry out wheel alignment; the turning plates are then blocked when the play detector is in use.