- Tyre Changers
- Automatic Leverless
- TOP Professional
- Wheel Balancers
- Wheel Aligners
- Electromechanical 2-Posts Lifts
- Electromechanical Two Posts Baseless Lifts
- Electro-Hydraulic 2 Post Lifts
- In-ground piston lifts
- Low Profile Double Scissor Lift
- Double scissor lifts
- Mid-rise Lifts
- Scissor Lifts Electro-Hydraulic
- 4 Posts Lifts Electro-Hydraulic
- Mobile Columns
- In Ground Truck Lifts
- Commercial Vehicle Platform Lifts
- 4 Post Lifts Electro-Mechanical
- Test Lanes
- Other Products
- Tire tread measurement
- Lifting platforms
- Wheel-free Jacks
- Heated washing tanks
- Engine stands
- Tyre Service Equipment
- Lifting height over 2 metres;
- Automatic and permanent nut lubrication system to guarantee efficient lubrication during lifting and descent;
- Main nut made of bronze (no plastic) with high resistance to wear, for greater safety;
- Steel high resistance rolled screws, to provide long life.
SR36 / 2700 kg
SR37 / 3200 kg
SR41E / 3200 kg Large
Three – stage short arms for asymmetric lifting of large vehicles min. pad height 95 mm.
The electromechanical synchronisation keeps the carriages within an alignment of 20 mm.
SR37K / 3200 kg
SR37R / 3200 kg
SR41ER / 3200 kg Large
Extra low profile arms, parallel to the floor – double thread pads with a min. height of 80 mm only.
Very low pad, adjustable height.
SR15K / 3200 kg