- Tyre Changers
- Automatic Leverless
- TOP Professional
- Wheel Balancers
- Wheel Aligners
- Electromechanical 2-Posts Lifts
- Electromechanical Two Posts Baseless Lifts
- Electro-Hydraulic 2 Post Lifts
- In-ground piston lifts
- Low Profile Double Scissor Lift
- Double scissor lifts
- Mid-rise Lifts
- Scissor Lifts Electro-Hydraulic
- 4 Posts Lifts Electro-Hydraulic
- Mobile Columns
- In Ground Truck Lifts
- Commercial Vehicle Platform Lifts
- 4 Post Lifts Electro-Mechanical
- Test Lanes
- Other Products
LOW PROFILE SCISSOR LIFTS
SRS 018 / 3000 kg
The minimum height from the floor guarantees easy and rapid positioning of the vehicle on the lift. The limited space required by the lift improves safety of the working area. Ideal for mechanical repairs, type shops and rapid fit facilities.
It is also a good choice for service reception areas. Hauteur minimum au sol, accès facile, permet un positionnement rapide pour l’élévation.
SRS 018 T / 3000 kg
SRS 035 / 3500 kg
Extra low version. The lift is an ideal choice for low ground clearance vehicles of all types and in particular for extra low spoilers.
The lift is strongly recommended for vehicles with variable height, or damaged suspensions.
SRS 040 / 4000 kg
High capacity model with longer lifting plates.
|SRS 018||3000 kg||H: 110 mm|
|SRS 018T||3000 kg||H: 95 mm|
|SRS 035||3500 kg||H: 100 mm|
|SRS 040||4000 kg||H: 135 mm|
|Hydraulic levelling system, by means of a patented synchronisation device, assures constantly the level of the lifting platforms regardless of weight distribution.|
- No cross rails or torsion bars between lifting platforms (for maximum accessibility in the working area).
- All mechanical, hydraulic and electrical components are manufactured in compliance with the respective European Safety Standard.
- Low voltage controls (24 V).
- Controlled speed during initial lifting and final lowering phase.
- All pivot points made with self lubricating bushings for long life.
|TECHNICAL DATA||SRS 018||SRS 018T||SRS 035||SRS 040|