- Tyre Changers
- Automatic Leverless
- TOP Professional
- Wheel Balancers
- Wheel Aligners
- Electromechanical 2-Posts Lifts
- Electromechanical Two Posts Baseless Lifts
- Electro-Hydraulic 2 Post Lifts
- In-ground piston lifts
- Low Profile Double Scissor Lift
- Double scissor lifts
- Mid-rise Lifts
- Scissor Lifts Electro-Hydraulic
- 4 Posts Lifts Electro-Hydraulic
- Mobile Columns
- In Ground Truck Lifts
- Commercial Vehicle Platform Lifts
- 4 Post Lifts Electro-Mechanical
- Test Lanes
- Other Products
ELECTRO-MECHANICAL MOBILE COLUMN LIFTS
- Electronic system ensuring synchronization of all columns
- Master column: with all selection and controls.
- Slave column: with lifting and lowering controls and emergency stop button.
- Selection of several operating modes:
- simultaneous operation of all columns.
- simultaneous operation of one or more pairs of columns.
- single operation of each column.
- Electronic device selects automatically the correct main supply phase sequence.
Possibility of setting a different height between pairs of columns while retaining the level synchronization.
|Modular electrical systems (e.g. passing 4 to 6 to 8 columns, or creating two sets of 4 columns by splitting a set of 8).|
Screws are automatically lubricated by felt pads located in the oil reservoir over the lifting nuts, assuring permanent lubrication during movement.
A series of runners (10 per carriage), manufactured in Ertalon with low friction coefficient and excellent resistance to wear, guarantee balanced lifting of the vehicle in any position.
Columns in boxed sheet steel with rollers sliding profiles in high resistance steel.
Steel rollers for carriage movement fitted on self-lubricating bearings requiring no maintenance. Direct drive to the spindle by means of a self-braking motor-gear unit. Automatic lubrication of spindle and nuts by means of oil pump.
SRM 12NC – MOBILE HOME
For light commercial vehicles and mobile homes.