- Tyre Changers
- Automatic Leverless
- TOP Professional
- Wheel Balancers
- Wheel Aligners
- Electromechanical 2-Posts Lifts
- Electromechanical Two Posts Baseless Lifts
- Electro-Hydraulic 2 Post Lifts
- In-ground piston lifts
- Low Profile Double Scissor Lift
- Double scissor lifts
- Mid-rise Lifts
- Scissor Lifts Electro-Hydraulic
- 4 Posts Lifts Electro-Hydraulic
- Mobile Columns
- In Ground Truck Lifts
- Commercial Vehicle Platform Lifts
- 4 Post Lifts Electro-Mechanical
- Test Lanes
- Other Products
ELECTRO-HYDRAULIC MOBILE COLUMN LIFTS
Modular electrical systems enable alterations to be made to configuration (e.g. passing 4 to 6 to 8 columns or creating two set s of 4 columns by splitting a set of 8 columns).
Electro-hyrdraulic operating lifts
Equipped with safety valve to prevent overloading and in case of hydraulic pipe fracture
Self-controlled lowering speed
Mechanical safety latch with automatic engagement and hydraulic release ensuring maximum safety when lift is in parking position
- Mechanical and electrical safety devices comply with European Safety Regulations.
- Thermal protection against overload of motors.
- Emergency stop button with self retainer on all columns.
|Main control panel of the main column featuring all controls.|
|Secondary control panel, featuring lifting and lowering controls and emergency stop button.|