- Tyre Changers
- Automatic Leverless
- TOP Professional
- Wheel Balancers
- Wheel Aligners
- Electromechanical 2-Posts Lifts
- Electromechanical Two Posts Baseless Lifts
- Electro-Hydraulic 2 Post Lifts
- In-ground piston lifts
- Low Profile Double Scissor Lift
- Double scissor lifts
- Mid-rise Lifts
- Scissor Lifts Electro-Hydraulic
- 4 Posts Lifts Electro-Hydraulic
- Mobile Columns
- In Ground Truck Lifts
- Commercial Vehicle Platform Lifts
- 4 Post Lifts Electro-Mechanical
- Test Lanes
- Other Products
- Tire tread measurement
- Lifting platforms
- Wheel-free Jacks
- Heated washing tanks
- Engine stands
- Tyre Service Equipment
ELECTRO-HYDRAULIC MOBILE COLUMN LIFTS
Modular electrical systems enable alterations to be made to configuration (e.g. passing 4 to 6 to 8 columns or creating two set s of 4 columns by splitting a set of 8 columns).
Electro-hyrdraulic operating lifts
Equipped with safety valve to prevent overloading and in case of hydraulic pipe fracture
Self-controlled lowering speed
Mechanical safety latch with automatic engagement and hydraulic release ensuring maximum safety when lift is in parking position
- Mechanical and electrical safety devices comply with European Safety Regulations.
- Thermal protection against overload of motors.
- Emergency stop button with self retainer on all columns.
Simultaneous operation of all columns. Electronic system ensuring synchronization of all columns. Safety stop in case of malfunction. Low voltage controls (24 V) on the main column.
|Main control panel of the main column featuring all controls.|
|Secondary control panel, featuring lifting and lowering controls and emergency stop button.|