- Tyre Changers
- Automatic Leverless
- TOP Professional
- Wheel Balancers
- Wheel Aligners
- Electromechanical 2-Posts Lifts
- Electromechanical Two Posts Baseless Lifts
- Electro-Hydraulic 2 Post Lifts
- In-ground piston lifts
- Low Profile Double Scissor Lift
- Double scissor lifts
- Mid-rise Lifts
- Scissor Lifts Electro-Hydraulic
- 4 Posts Lifts Electro-Hydraulic
- Mobile Columns
- In Ground Truck Lifts
- Commercial Vehicle Platform Lifts
- 4 Post Lifts Electro-Mechanical
- Test Lanes
- Other Products
- Tire tread measurement
- Lifting platforms
- Wheel-free Jacks
- Heated washing tanks
- Engine stands
- Tyre Service Equipment
The Sirio test and diagnosis system for cars and light commercial vehicles sets today’s standards for professional operators and test centres.
Developed with modularity and user-friendliness in mind, this system incorporates latest-generation equipment in conformity with applicable safety regulations and the laws governing the periodical testing of motor-vehicles in the various countries of the world.
The main system components are:
Control unit SIRT003-SIRT009-SIRT011
Roller brake tester SIRT095-SIRT102-SIRT175
Suspension tester SIRT202
Side slip tester SIRT320IN
A broad range of accessories and standard options exist for expanding and personalising the system.
SIRT 009 – 011 Monitor
Fully computerised control unit
The control unit represents the heart of the system. All the working units are linked to it. The control unit is available in two different models which differ only with respect to size and display monitor.
SIRT009 – 19” monitor
SIRT011 – 22” monitor
The management software is extremely user friendly and graphics are very immediate and clear with Windows screen layouts.
Thanks to the flexibility of the software, diverse operating mode options are available.
SIRT 003D DIGITAL
Control unit with pc board
|Color monitor SVGA||19″||22″||–|
|Infra-red remote control||Included||SRT056 optional|
|Weight||110 kg||155 kg||22 kg|
The SIRT202 vibration suspension tester is intended for determining the degree of motor-vehicle suspension efficiency by measuring grip using the EUSAMA method.
This is based on an analysis of the force pattern transmitted by the tyre to the test plate during the vibration test, giving a value 100 to the static weight and measuring the force change percentage during the vibration cycle, with the suspension acting as a damper.
The grip measurement reading indicates the capacity of the suspension to maintain wheel-road surface contact in the most critical conditions.
These units are suitable for testing:
• Weight of the single wheels and axle
• Percentage grip of single wheels
• Grip percentage difference on the wheels of a single axle
• System resonance frequency (corresponding to situation of minimum force transmitted to ground)
SIRT 320 IN
Side slip tester
This unit consists of a measurement plate and a relaxation plate and ensures quick control of wheel alignment to determine any need for a more precise checkup on electronic wheel alignment equipment.
This drive-over test determines the side slip of the wheel, by which is meant the side movement compared to an ideal straight course over a distance of 1 km.
The purpose of the relaxation plate is to release any side forces already acting on the wheels, thereby ensuring the reliability and reproducibility of results.
SRP 200: hydraulic play detector for cars and light commercial vehicles
SRP 200/8: 8 movements hydraulic play detector for cars and light commercial vehicles
CFD 200: Digital headlamp tester, on wheels
CFD 210: Digital headlamp tester, on rails
CFD 102-103: Standard headlamp tester, on wheels
SIRT 095 – 102 – 175
Roller brake tester
The large-size rollers with innovative silica-granule added resin coating ensure perfect grip in all test conditions and safeguard tyre wear. The low test speed and the contra-rotation option with adequate slip control make the unit suitable for vehicles with ABS braking systems and permanent 4-wheel drive.
These units are suitable for testing:
• Rolling resistence on single wheel
• Brake ovality (out-of-roundness) on single wheels and percentage difference
• Maximum brake force on single wheel, on axle and total
• Maximum percentage imbalance of brake force
• Total percentage efficiency of braking system
• Percentage efficiency of handbrake
• Braking capacity split between front and rear axles
• Axle weight (in complete weighing system configuration)
• Pedal pressure (in complete pedal pressure measurer configuration, optional)